This is a simulation of a grid of interacting magnets. The magnets interact with each via a long-ranged dipole-dipole interaction, which scales as the inverse of the distance cubed.
The grey arrows shows the direction and scale of the magnetic field at different field points.
- LMB: Click and hold on the left mouse button to point a nearby magnet in the direction of the mouse.
- 1: press to spawn a pair of magnets.
- 2: press to spawn a line of magnets.
- 3: press to spawn a grid of magnets.
- 4: press to place a magnet at the mouse position.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.